domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2018

I'm back!!

Hi!

I started this blog in August 2016, when I went to Texas as a Rotary Exchange Student, but I quit writing because I was convinced that I needed to post entries weekly, in both Spanish and English, and that was quite a lot of work to do. The blog became a duty instead of what I wanted it to be, a hobby.

However, I've now taken a gap year and I've got a lot of free time, so why not start this all over again?

I won't just talk about my current experiences as an au pair in Switzerland, but I'll also remember some of the memories I made as an exchanger or the ones I made later on, as a Rotex.

Lastly, I'll just say I have a bunch of stuff to talk about from the last two years, don't say I didn't warn y'all!

For now, I'll leave a pic of the littest Rotexers in the Gala Dinner of the 2018 International Rotex Convention in Taiwan.

This is just the beginning...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario